Explore our list of most common questions asked by our clients.
We presume that most of your questions shall be answered in the list below. However, if you still have questions, you can write to us at email@example.com or fill out the form here.
We usually respond immediately if you are using our live chat program or submit a ticket from our plugin. With the backing of solid technical teams, 95% of the tickets/support issues at WordPromise get resolved within 12 hours. Remaining 5% of the tickets/support issues, depending upon the complexity of the issue, you will receive a resolution email with the changes made on that ticket within 24-48 hours.
If the ticket is complex, and we need more time, we will let you know if it is outside that 48-hour window. Communication is key here with response and resolution times, we’ve got your back!
You will get a comprehensive report of your website’s vulnerabilities and fixes every month. This report will include all the tasks performed during the audit. You will get all feeds from our system to your website dashboard once you have our plugin installed. Providing monthly report doesn’t really mean that we monitor or review your website once in a month, rather, it is a continuous daily event. We maintain a log of all activities and submit once in a month.
We’re available via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Support Ticket Dashboard to answer your questions and troubleshoot any issue.
In scenarios, where you want to discontinue a long-term plan, WordPromise is happy to make a refund after deducting 1month fee as applicable. You can start a conversation with our support team for a refund. You can see our refund policy in our Terms & Conditions Policy.
Your information and login details are completely safe with us. WordPromise enforce the stringent data policy for all its users. We do not share any private data at any cost.